The Independent Galvanizers Cooperative believes that by working together we can accomplish our goals more effectively, attain items at a lower cost, and become more powerful in the industry.
Some of the services we offer through IGC membership are listed below.
- A unified approach to secure better prices on purchased materials, so as to be more competitive with larger, multi-plant galvanizers.
- Better access to purchased materials through greater purchasing strength derived from joint action.
- A working relationship with North American Steel Alliance (NASA) to participate in their “Operational Programs”.
- Also through NASA, the ability to review participation with individual vendors via an individual accounting of tonnage purchased.
- Faster reaction to industry changes due to better information flow from a larger geographic area.
- For the future, joint advertising and marketing programs.
- Access to better environmental services.